The Casual Cat is excited to announce that this year we will be participating in the 2018 NH Open Doors.
What is NH Open Doors?
During this statewide tour, artists, craftsmen, and businesses owners are opening their doors with special activities and promotions.
- Shop (tax-free) for locally-made art, food, and other products
- Get an inside look at artists and craftsmen working in their studios
- Taste locally-sourced products from food purveyors
- Connect and engage with NH’s cultural heritage
- Take the road less traveled and visit our main streets, big and small
- Spend the night in a cozy accommodation overlooking NH views
How do I know where to go?
The NH Open Doors website will provide you with a list of participants as well as maps of where participants are located and suggested routes to make the most of your day spent touring your chosen area of NH.
What is the Casual Cat doing to participate?
During the weekend of NH Open Doors we will be open special hours and everyone shopping with the tour will be provided with $20 Kitty Kat Kash to use that same day.
We will be open our regular hours Saturday (10AM- 4PM) and we will be opening specially on Sunday (10AM-2PM)
Why are you participating?
We think that NH Open Doors is a great way for consumers to meet their local artisans, retailers, restaurants, and other participating service providers. We want to help build up the artistic community that we know is so rich in New Hampshire.