Upcoming Events Include:
Inside: A Guide to the Resources Within
Starts Sept 26th
Using her book, Inside: A Guide to the Resources Within, Sarah Brassard will take participants on a journey of rediscovery via sacred self-care. She will teach them how to set up a sacred space, start a meditation practice, and walk them through the book’s 40 self-care practices to reset, rebalance, and revitalize their lives. The easy-to-follow, step-by-step exercises are designed to bring balance and awareness and help anyone at any level build a lasting meditation and self-care practice.
NH Open Doors
Nov 3rd & 4th
During this statewide tour, artists, craftsmen, and businesses owners are opening their doors with special activities and promotions.
- Shop (tax-free) for locally-made art, food, and other products
- Get an inside look at artists and craftsmen working in their studios
- Taste locally-sourced products from food purveyors
- Connect and engage with NH’s cultural heritage
- Take the road less traveled and visit our main streets, big and small
- Spend the night in a cozy accommodation overlooking NH views
Annual Holiday Custom Framing Sale
Nov 23rd-Dec 1st
Starting Black Friday- Join the Casual Cat for our yearly Custom Framing sale. For 9 days only save 20% on any and all Custom Picture Framing.
Small Business Saturday
Check back regularly to stay up to date on everything happening at the Casual Cat